Central Sheffield Prime Location in Kelham Island- an exquisitely decorated 2 bedroom property
2 nights min
Inviting you to be Inspired. Experience our unique combination of luxury and stunning interior design.
Being in this space is like being in a 5 star hotel. A luxury hotel. A chic hotel. A luxury hotel full of the latest designs and amenities and ideally located in Sheffield. This apartment will make you feel like you’re at home, but it’ll also look stylish as hell on Instagram. You can stay here for a reasonable price.
- Nature-inspired and designed with your comfort in mind, this is your personal haven
- Exquisite linens and towels with complimentary toiletries
- Fully equipped kitchen with stylish crockery and cutlery
- Top end quality kitchen amenities and appliances including a Nespresso coffee machine
- 2 spacious and luxury bathrooms
- Plenty of storage areas to unpack your belongings
- Large 50 inch TV with Netlix
- Work space desk and comfortable chair and Super Fast Wifi
- Secure building and excellent central location
- Balcony with outside bistro furniture and West facing sundowner view
- Key-less and contactless entry for ultimate flexibility
Kelham-Living, Sheffield S3
- -Luxury Interior Design
- -Home from Home Comforts
- -Super Fast Wifi & Workspace
- -Balcony & Fantastic Location
- Check-in: 3:00 PM
- Checkout: 11:00 AM
- No pets
- No parties or events
- No Smoking
- Not suitable for infants (under 2 years)
Things To Do in Sheffield
The Millennium Gallery is Sheffield’s premier destination for art, craft and design. Here you can see some of Sheffield’s unique heritage.
One of the largest temperate glasshouses to be built in the UK during the last hundred years with more than 2,500 plants from around the world.
Learn what it was like to live and work in Sheffield during the Industrial Revolution and follow the growth of the city through the Victorian Era and two world wars.
The Peak District are well known to the people who live in the towns and cities that surround the National Park but for visitors from further away, the magic of the Peak District is just waiting to be discovered.